Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments (IDEMI), Mumbai has recently invited applications for the 29 post of Trade Apprentice. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IDEMI jobs notification and having qualification of ITI from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments (IDEMI), Mumbai details:
- Trade Apprentice – 29
Trade Wise Vacancies:
- Programming & System Administration Assistant – 10
- Electronic Mechanic – 03
- Instrument Mechanic – 03
- Fitter – 03
- Machinist – 03
- Machinist (Grinder) – 01
- Tool & Die Making – 02
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 01
- IT & ESM – 01
- Electrician – 01
- Turner – 01
- Programming & System Administration Assistant – ITI in PASSA/ COPA
- Electronic Mechanic – ITI in Electronic Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic – ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Fitter – ITI in Fitter
- Machinist – ITI in Machinist
- Machinist (Grinder) – ITI in Machinist (Grinder)
- Tool & Die Making – ITI in Tool & Die Making
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – ITI in MMTMA
- IT & ESM – ITI in IT & ESM
- Electrician – ITI in Electrician
- Turner – ITI in Turner
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.apprenticeship.gov.in and follow the read instructions how to apply online for IDEMI Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 15/09/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow IDEMI official advertisement for complete details.