ICFRE Recruitment 2020 – Indian Council Of Forestry Research And Education (ICFRE), Dehradun invites application for 07 Scientists (E&F) posts on contract basis. ICFRE is an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India. Its functions are to conduct forestry research, transfer the technologies developed to the states of India and other user agencies and to impart forestry education. Candidates having Master’s degree and required job eligibility as specified in ICFRE jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
Indian Council Of Forestry Research And Education (ICFRE) Recruitment 2020 Details
- Scientists (E&F) – 07
Max 50 years
- Wood Science & Technology – M.Tech in Mechanical/ Civil Engineering or equivalent Experience in R & D in the subject of Wood Science and Technology in the last 10 years
- Forest Biometrics and Mensuration – M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Biometrics/ Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ M. Stat or equivalent. Research experience in Forest Biometrics and Mensuration in last 5 years
- Climate Change – Master’s degree in Forestry /Ecology /Environmental Science Climate Change or equivalent with a Ph.D in climate change/ Climate change modelling Experience in research and development in climate change modelling with reference to natural resources in the last 5 years.
- Agricultural Engineering – Soil and Water Conservation:- Masters’ degree and Ph.D in Soil and Water Conservation/ Water Resources/ Hydrology/ Watershed Management/ Soil and Water Engineering/ Irrigation Water Management or equivalent.
- Extension – Master in Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture or equivalent with Ph.D in Extension. Experience in Forestry/ Agriculture Extension in the last 10 years
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – No fee
How To Apply:
Candidates shall submit application in prescribe format through post along with self attested photocopies of all supporting documents to the below address:
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education,
P.O. New Forest, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
*(Read all instructions carefully from ICFRE official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Notification Date : 18/07/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 20/09/2020
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow ICFRE Official Job Notification for complete details.