IBPS Recruitment 2020 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai invites application for 04 Banker Faculty, Division posts on contract basis. Candidates are required to apply on-line through the link given in IBPS website www.ibps.in for the selection Process. Candidates may apply online those having required job eligibility as specified in IBPS jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2020 Details
- Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO – 01
- Division Head (Technology Support Services) – 01
- Banker Faculty – 02
Born not earlier than 02/08/1959
- Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO – B.Com/ M.Com/ CA/ ICWA/ CS/ MBA (Finance)/ CAIIB. Should be an officer retired on attaining superannuation/voluntary retired, retired under SBP VRS, released under Exit Option scheme.
- Division Head (Technology Support Services) – Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele communication etc. Should be an officer retired on attaining superannuation/voluntary retired, retired under SBP VRS, released under Exit Option scheme.
- Banker Faculty – Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline. Preferably with CAIIB.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/ and follow the job notification on how to apply online for IBPS Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling IBPS Online Form.
*(Read all instructions carefully from IBPS official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 12/08/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 31/08/2020
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow IBPS Official Job Notification for complete details.