HPAS Examination 2020-2021 – Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Combined Competitive Examination 2020 (HPAS), HPPSC invites Online Form for 16 posts of H.P. Administrative Services, District Controller, Himachal Pradesh Police Services, Tehsildar, Assistant Registrar jobs. Eligibility Any Degree, MBBS required for HPAS Examination. Last Date June 15, 2021 for submission of Application. Apply Online via http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/ Follow official notification of HPAS Exam 2021 for more details.
- Application Start Date : 19/05/2021
- Submission Last Date : 15/06/2021
- HPAS Application Last Date : June 15, 2020
- Age limit for HPAS Recruitment as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age relaxation 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities
- UR / OBC : 400/-
- SC / ST : 100/-
- Salary for H.P. Administrative Services Rs.15600-39100/- +(GP 5400) Pay scale
- Salary for District Controller Rs.15600-39100/- +(GP 5400) Pay scale
- Salary for Himachal Pradesh Police Services Rs.15600-39100/- +(GP 5400) Pay scale
- Salary for Tehsildar Rs.10300-34800/- +(GP 5000) Pay scale
- Salary for Assistant Registrar Rs.10300-34800/- +(GP 5000) Pay scale
Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Combined Competitive Examination 2020 Details
- H.P. Administrative Services – 08 Posts
- District Controller – 01 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh Police Services – 04 Posts
- Tehsildar – 01 Posts
- Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University. Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination equivalent thereto.
- Desirable Qualification : Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh is a desirable qualification.
HPAS Preliminary Examination Syllabus
Initially, Preliminary examination consisting of 02 papers based on objective type (multiple choices) questions on the following pattern will be held.
- Paper-I General Studies (Code No.01) : This paper shall be of 200 marks and there shall be 100 objective type (Multiple choices) questions.
- Paper-II Aptitude Test (Code No.02) : This paper shall be of 200 marks and in this paper there shall be 100 objective type (Multiple choices) questions.
|Paper-I General Studies (Code No.01)||History, geography, political, art & culture and socio economic development of Himachal Pradesh.
Currents events of national and international importance.
History of India and Indian national movement.
Indian and World Geography-physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
Indian polity and governance –Constitution, political system, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
Economic and social development – sustainable development poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives, etc.
General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
|Paper-II Aptitude Test (Code No.02)||Comprehension
Interpersonal skills including communication skills
Logical reasoning and analytical ability
Decision making and problem solving
General mental ability
Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation
(charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level).
English Language comprehension skills (Class X level)
How To Apply
Eligible candidates must visit http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/ to fill online application for HPAS Examination 2020-2021. Applicants carefully read full HPAS Exam notification before start to fill HPAS Online Recruitment Form. *(Read all instructions carefully through official advertisement of HPAS). Download more details on how to apply for HPAS Exam 2021 through link given below.
Click here for HPAS Exam Notification
FREE Job Alert Reader’s are requested to follow HPAS Careers & Examination Page on official website for complete details. Stay updated for Latest Government Jobs on Freejobalert.in