Gurugram University has recently invited applications for the 114 post of Electrician, Attendant, Cleaner and Chowkidar. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Gurugram University jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ ITI from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Gurugram University details:
- Daftri – 02
- Peon – 05
- Hostel Attendant (Male) – 01
- Hostel Attendant (Female) – 01
- Library Cleaner – 01
- Lab Cleaner – 01
- Library Attendant – 01
- Lab. Attendant – 03
- Carpenter (Grade-I) – 01
- Electrician – 01
- Plumber (Grade-II) – 01
- Lineman – 01
- Mali-Cum-Chowkidar – 01
- Sweeper/ Cleaner – 03
- Daftri – 12 Passed and Knowledge of English and Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric Standard
- Peon – Matriculate with English and Hindi
- Hostel Attendant (Male) – 12 Passed and Knowledge of English and Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric Standard
- Hostel Attendant (Female) – 12 Passed and Knowledge of English and Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric Standard
- Library Cleaner – Matriculation from a recognized Board with ability to read and write English.
For more information on educational qualification of remaining posts follow the notification link below.
Not exceeding 50 years
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – Rs 125/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates to the office of Registrar, Gurugram University.
Form Submission Last Date : 29/11/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow Gurugram University official advertisement for complete details.