GPSC Recruitment 2021 – Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites Online Form for 34 posts of Deputy Section Officer jobs. Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree in Law/ LLB required for GPSC Recruitment. Last Date June 11, 2021 for submission of Application. Follow official notification of GPSC Recruitment 2021 for more details.
- Application Start Date : 05/06/2021
- Submission Last Date : 11/06/2021
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 38 Years
- UR / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : No Fee
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2021 Details
- Deputy Section Officer – 34 Posts
- A candidate shall hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (Special) or L.L.B (three years) or Bachelor’s Degree in Law (integrated) of five years course obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government
- Basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and / or Hindi.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates must visit https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in to fill online application for GPSC Recruitment 2021. Applicants carefully read full GPSC job notification before start to fill GPSC Online Recruitment Form. *(Read all instructions carefully through official advertisement of GPSC). Download more details on how to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2021 through link given below.
Click here for GPSC Job Notification
FREE Job Alert Reader’s are requested to follow GPSC Careers & Recruitment Page on official website for complete details. Stay updated for Latest Government Jobs on Freejobalert.in