GGH Kakinada Recruitment 2020 – Govt General Hospital (GGH) Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh invites application online for 311 Receptionist cum Clerk, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and posts in on Contract basis/Outsourcing basis in all teaching hospitals under the administrative control of D.M.E., A.P., Vijayawada – Govt. General Hospital, Kakinada. Candidates having required job eligibility as specified in GGH Kakinada jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
Govt General Hospital (GGH) Kakinada Recruitment 2020 Details
- Child Psychologist – 01
- Staff Nurse – 278
- Female Nursing Orderly (FNO) – 10
- Male Nursing Orderly (MNO) – 10
- Receptionist cum Clerk – 03
- Lab Technician – 04
- Operation Theatre Assistant – 02
- Pharmacist – 02
- Dark Room Assistant – 01
Max 42 years as on 01/07/2020
- Staff Nurse – Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or B.Sc Nursing Degree, M.Sc and should possess Computer knowledge.
- Lab Technicians – Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (MLT) course after 10th/SSC OR B.Sc. with Medical Lab Technology (MLT) as one of the optional subject.
- Receptionist cum Clerk – Graduation in any discipline and P.G. Diploma in computer applications. Possess working knowledge of English, Hindi, Telugu and any other regional language.
- Child Psychologist – M.A. degree in Psychology and P.G. Diploma in Child Psychology and Family Relations or a M.Ed or B.Ed.
- Theatre Assistant – 10th Pass and possess first aid certificate with experience certificate of more than five years.
- Pharmacist – Intermediate/ 12th pass with Science group with a Diploma in Pharmacy or Graduate in Pharmacy.
- Dark Room Assistant – Successfully completed training course certificate as dark room assistant from a recognized institution.
- MNO/ FNO – 10th pass and possess first aid certificate with successfully completion of training in First Aid course.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 300/-
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen – Rs 200/-
How To Apply:
Candidates shall submit application in prescribe format through post along with self attested photocopies of all supporting documents to the below address:
Government General Hospital,
Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
*(Read all instructions carefully from GGH Kakinada official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for GGH Kakinada Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 09/07/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 18/07/2020
Scrutiny of applications : Up to 28/7/2020
Release of provisional merit list : 30/07/2020
Grievances if any on provisional merit list : 31/07/2020
Publication of final merit list or selection list : 04/08/2020
Documents verification : 05/08/2020 to 07/08/2020
Issue of appointment letters : 12/08/2020
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow GGH Kakinada Official Job Notification for complete details.