Food & Drugs Administration Goa Recruitment 2021 – Directorate of Food & Drugs Administration Goa, Tiswadi invites Online Form for 65 posts of Food Safety Officer, Assistant Chemist, Pharmacist, Stenographer, LDC, MTS, Driver and other jobs. Eligibility 10th, 12th Pass, Diploma in Pharmacy, Master’s Degree required for Food & Drugs Administration Goa Recruitment. Last Date March 17, 2021 for submission of Application. Follow official notification of Food & Drugs Administration Goa Recruitment 2021 for more details.
- Application Start Date : 19/02/2021
- Submission Last Date : 17/03/2021
Maximum Age : 45 Years
Food & Drugs Administration Goa Recruitment 2021 Details
- Food Safety Officer – 19 Posts
- Assistant Chemist (Food) – 11 Posts
- Assistant Chemist (Drugs) – 08 Posts
- Pharmacist – 07 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 04 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 01 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 08 Posts
- Driver – 02 Posts
- MTS – 05 Posts
|Name of Posts||Education|
|Food Safety Officer||(1) (i) A Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Science or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine.
(ii) Any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by the Central Government, and
(2) Knowledge of Konkani.
|Assistant Chemist (Food)||(1) Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Microbiology or Food and Drugs
(2) Not less than one year experience in the analysis of food or liquor or drugs by using sophisticated instruments like UV, Spectrophotometer, Gas Chromatography, etc.
|Assistant Chemist (Drugs)||(1) Graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Science with Chemistry or Microbiology.
(2) Not less than three years experience in the analysis of drugs in a reputed /pharmaceutical manufacturing company including analysis of drugs by using equipment’s like UV Spectrophotometer, IR Spectrophotometer, High Pressure liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, etc.
(3) Knowledge of Konkani
|Pharmacist||(1) Diploma in Pharmacy
(2) Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy.
(3) Knowledge of Konkani.
|Laboratory Assistant||(1) Matriculation or its equivalent with Science subject.
(2) Successful completion of Lab. Asstt/ Lab. Technician Course.
|Junior Stenographer||(1) Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification
(2) Should be Computer Literate.
(3) Speed of 100 words p.m. in short hand & 35 words p.m. on computer typewriting.
(4) Knowledge of Konkani.
|Lower Division Clerk||(1) Higher Secondary School Certificate
(2) Should be Computer Literate
(3) Knowledge of Konkani
|Driver||(1) Passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination
(2) Driving licence for light vehicle
(3) Unblemished experience of at least two years in the line (4) Knowledge of Konkani
|MTS||(1) Secondary School Examination Certificate
(2) Knowledge of Konkani
How To Apply
Eligible candidates must visit www.dfda.goa.gov.in to fill online application for Food & Drugs Administration Goa Recruitment 2021. Applicants carefully read full Food & Drugs Administration Goa job notification before start to fill Food & Drugs Administration Goa Online Recruitment Form. *(Read all instructions carefully through official advertisement of Food & Drugs Administration Goa). Download more details on how to apply for Food & Drugs Administration Goa Recruitment 2021 through link given below.
Official Website : www.dfda.goa.gov.in
FREE Job Alert Reader’s are requested to follow Food & Drugs Administration Goa Careers & Recruitment Page on official website for complete details. Stay updated for Latest Government Jobs on Freejobalert.in