Family Court Rajnandgaon has recently invited applications for the various post of Stenographer (Hindi), Assistant and Collectorate. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Family Court Rajnandgaon jobs notification and having qualification of 5th Pass/ Graduation/ DCA from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Family Court Rajnandgaon details:
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 01
- Assistant (Grade-III) – 03
- Collectorate – 02
- Stenographer (Hindi) – Degree from any recognized University and must have certificate in Stenography & Typing with Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) along with knowledge of M.S.Word & Internet
- Assistant (Grade-III) – Degree from any recognized University and must have certificate in Stenography & Typing with Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) along with knowledge of M.S.Word & Internet
- Collectorate – 5th Class from any recognized board
18 to 40 years for Chhattisgarh candidates as on 05/08/2017
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Judge, Family Court Rajnandgaon (Chhattisgarh)
Form Submission Last Date : 05/09/2017 upto 05:00 pm
Click here for Job Notification & Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow Family Court Rajnandgaon official advertisement for complete details.