DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 – Desert Medicine Research Centre Jodhpur (DMRC Jodhpur), Rajasthan invites application for 15 MTS, DEO, Scientist, Assistant, Staff Nurse, Junior Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician posts on Temporary/ Project basis. Candidates those having High School, 12th Pass, Graduation MBBS, MD, Degree and required job eligibility as specified in DMRC Jodhpur jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
Desert Medicine Research Centre Jodhpur (DMRC Jodhpur) Recruitment 2020 Details
- Scientist-B (Medical) – 01
- Technical Assistant – 02
- Staff Nurse – 01
- DEO – 01
- Junior Medical Officer – 01
- Laboratory Technician III – 01
- Research Assistant – 01
- Assistant – 01
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 03
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 02
- Scientist, Jr Medical Officer – 35 years
- Technical Asst, Staff Nurse, DEO, Lab Technician, Research Asst, Assistant – 30 years
- UDC/ DEO- 28 years
- MTS – 25 years
- Scientist-B (Medical) – MBBS Degree with one-year Research/ Teaching experience OR MD in Microbiology/ Pathology/ PSM
- Technical Assistant – Graduate in Science Biology with three years of work experience (Research) OR Master’s degree in Zoology/ Botany/ Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Staff Nurse – Diploma in Nursing or midwifery (GNM) or equivalent and registered nurse or ANM with any State Nursing Council.
- DEO – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/ IT/ Computer Science.
- Junior Medical Officer – MBBS degree
- Laboratory Technician – 12th pass in science subjects AND 2 years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT)
- Research Assistant – Graduate in Science Biology/ Social Science OR Master’s degree in Zoology/ Botany/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Sociology/ Social Work
- Assistant – Graduate in any discipline
- Upper Division Clerk – 12th Pass OR Graduate in any discipline
- Data Entry Operator – Intermediate or 12th Pass in Science stream with DOEACC ‘A’ Level
- Multi-Tasking Staff – High School or equivalent.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*(Read all instructions carefully from DMRC Jodhpur official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for DMRC,Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Walk-in Date : 30/08/2020 & 31/08/2020
Venue : NIIRNCD, New Pali Road, Jodhpur – 342005 (Rajasthan)
DMRC Jodhpur Website : https://www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in/
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow DMRC Jodhpur Official Job Notification for complete details.