DHFWS South 24 Parganas has recently invited applications for the 115 various post of Technician, Supervisor, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer and Other vacancies on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DHFWS South 24 Parganas jobs notification and having qualification of 12th (PCM)/ B.Sc./ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in DHFWS South 24 Parganas details:
- Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank) – 05
- Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank) – 04
- Counselor Blood Bank – 01
- ICTC Counselor – 01
- Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS) – 03
- Staff Nurse – ARTC – 01
- Medical Officer (MO-DTC) RNTCP – 01
- District Programme Coordinator ( RNTCP) – 01
- Senior Tuberculosis laboratory supervisor (STLS) – 04
- Statistical Assistant (DRTB Centre) – 01
- Counsellor (DRTB Centre) – 01
- Medical Officer (Full Time) for ULBs under NUIIM – 11
- Staff Nurse – NUHM – 36
- Facility Level Quality Manager – 01
- Lady Counselor (AFHC / Anwcsha Clinic) – 03
- Immunization Volunteers (IVs) – 03
- Lab. Technician – 17
- District PPM Coordinator ( RNTCP) – 01
- RNTCP Lab Technician/ Sputum Microscopist – 04
- Counsellor (STI) – 01
- ICTC Laboratory Technician – 15
- Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank) – 10+2 with Physics ,Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biological Science before obtaining Diploma OR Degree, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)/ Diploma in Laboratory Techniques (DLT) OR Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) from any University/ Institution recognized by the Central/ State Government
- Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank) – 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry.f Mathematics/ Biological Science before obtaining Diploma or Degree, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)/ Diploma in Laboratory Techniques (DLT) OR Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) OR Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (M.Sc in MLF/PGDMLT)
- Counselor Blood Bank – Master’s/ Post Graduation Degree in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology /Human Development from any institution recognized by the Central or State Government, Working Knowledge of Computer
- ICTC Counselor – B.Sc./ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) with experience of one year.
For details of educational qualification of remaining posts follow the DHFWS South 24 Parganas notification link below.
40 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 3
60 years for Sr. No. 4
62 years for Sr. No. 5
Follow the notification for details of age limit of all remaining posts.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
UR – Rs 100/-
Fee can be paid in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Purulia” payable at Service Branch, Purulia through DD.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.wbhealthgov.in and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
DH & FW Samity and C.M.O.H South 24 Parganas,
Administrative Building ( 2nd Floor), M.R.Bangur Hospital Complex,
241, Deshapran Sashmal Road. Tollygunge, Kolkata – 700033 W.B
Form Submission Start Date : 16/08/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 05/09/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow DHFWS South 24 Parganas official advertisement for complete details.