Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2020 – Dakshina Kannada District Court, Mangaluru, Karnataka invites application for 60 PLVs Posts by Karnataka State Legal Services Authority. Candidates who are voluntarily willing to work as Para legal Volunteers may apply those having required job eligibility as specified in Dakshina Kannada District Court jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2020 Details
- PLVs – 60
District Wise Vacancies:
- Mangaluru – 20
- Bantwala – 10
- Puttur – 10
- Sullia – 10
- Belthangady – 10
- Teachers (Including retired teachers)
- Retired Govt. Servants and Senior Citizens
- Anganwadi Workers
- MSW students and teachers
- Doctors/ Physicians
- Law Students (Till they enroll as lawyers)
- Members of non-political, Services oriented NGOs and Clubs
- Members of women neighborhood groups, Maithri Sanghams and other self help groups including marginalized / vulnerable groups
- Any other persons whom the DLSA or TLSC deems fit to be identified as PLVs.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents by Email to: [email protected]
*(Read all instructions carefully from Dakshina Kannada District Court official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Last Date : 27/08/2020
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow Dakshina Kannada District Court Official Job Notification for complete details.