CUTN Recruitment 2021 – Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) invites application for the posts of Guest Faculty Hindi jobs. Eligibility Masters Degree required for CUTN Recruitment. Last Date May 27, 2021 for submission of Application. Follow official notification of CUTN Recruitment 2021 for more details.
- Application Start Date : 18/05/2021
- Submission Last Date : 27/05/2021
- Maximum Age : 70 Years
- Salary for Guest Faculty Rs.1500/- per lecture subject to maximum of Rs 50,000/- per month.
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment 2021 Details
- Guest Faculty (Hindi) – 01 Posts
- Master Degree in Hindi & Ph.D in Hindi / NET
- A Masters degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in Vocational subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) in Hindi conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by UGC or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D degree in Hindi in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be are exempted from NET. Further, the qualification for guest faculty shall be at par with the minimum qualification for Assistant Professors in Universities as per UGC Regulations, 2018.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates may send application through email to: [email protected] *(Read all instructions carefully through official advertisement of CUTN). Download more details on how to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2021 through link given below.
Click here for CUTN Job Notification
FREE Job Alert Reader’s are requested to follow CUTN Careers & Recruitment Page on official website for complete details. Stay updated for Latest Government Jobs on Freejobalert.in