CSCR Recruitment 2021 – Centre for Stem Cell Research (CSCR) (a unit of inStem, Bengaluru) & Christian Medical College, Vellore in collaboration with National Health Mission, Odisha invites application for the posts of Associate Project Director jobs. Eligibility Post Graduate Degree required for CSCR Recruitment. Last Date May 17, 2021 for submission of Application. Follow official notification of CSCR Recruitment 2021 for more details.
- Submission Last Date : 17/05/2021
Centre for Stem Cell Research (CSCR) Recruitment 2021 Details
- Associate Project Director – 01 Posts
Post Graduate qualification in Management/ Finance. Preference will be given to candidates with skill in financial management and experience in managing large community projects.
- Coordination and oversee all the activities in the field including liaison and coordination with local government authorities and other partners in Odisha for ensuring the smooth operation of the project.
- Oversee the Finance and General Administration at the various sites in Odisha.
- Preparation of reports and other documents as per the requirements of the funding agency.
- Help in troubleshooting various activities in Odisha at the field level and administrative capacity
- These outputs will be reviewed on regular basis and updated / modified as per the requirements of the project.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates may send application either by email to: [email protected] or by hard copy to The Principal, Christian Medical College, Bagayam, Vellore – 632002, Tamil Nadu. *(Read all instructions carefully through official advertisement of CSCR). Download more details on how to apply for CSCR Recruitment 2021 through link given below.
Click here for CSCR Job Notification
FREE Job Alert Reader’s are requested to follow CSCR Careers & Recruitment Page on official website for complete details. Stay updated for Latest Government Jobs on Freejobalert.in