CIRCOT Recruitment 2019 – Walk-in interview for 6 Executive, Manager, Office Assistant and Support Staff jobs in Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology (CIRCOT), Mumbai. The recruitment eligibility criteria of CIRCOT 2019 and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in CIRCOT details:
- Business Manager – 01
- Assistant Manager – 01
- Business Executive – 02
- Office Assistant – 01
- Support Staff – 01
- Business Manager – M.Tech./ MBA/ PGDM/ Equivalent Master degree in Agri-Business/ Finance/ Marketing/ Agri-Marketing/ Agri-Economics/ Economics/ Technology Commercialization/ Entrepreneurship
- Assistant Manager – M.Tech/ MBA/ PGDM/ M.Com/ Equivalent Master degree in Agri-Business/ Finance/ Marketing/ Agri Marketing/ Agri-Economics/ Economics/ Technology Commercialization/ Entrepreneurship
- Business Executive – Master degree with IP experience/ MBA/ MCA/B. Tech./ Equivalent Master degree from recognized university.
- Office Assistant – Graduation in any stream, preferably B.Com/ BBA with working knowledge of accounts and computers, including MS office.
- Support Staff – 10+2/ Senior Secondary School qualified candidate
25 to 45 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 3
21 to 30 years for Sr. No. 4, 5
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time (Sr. No. 1, 2) : 23/03/2019 @ 11:00 am
Walk-in Interview Date & Time (Sr. No. 3, 4, 5) : 23/03/2019 @ 01:00 pm
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow CIRCOT official advertisement for complete details.