BHEL Bhopal invite application for recruitment of 229 Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice posts. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in BHEL Bhopal jobs notification and having required qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
This page provide Free job alert for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020
Jobs Opportunity in BHEL Bhopal details:
- Chemical Engineer – 01
- Civil Engineer – 03
- Computer Science & Application – 04
- Electrical Engineer – 43
- Electrical & Electronics Engineer – 03
- Electronics & Tele communication Engineer – 13
- Industrial Engineer – 07
- Information Technology – 01
- Instrumentation Technology – 01
- Mechanical Engineer – 60
- Metallurgy – 02
- Civil Engineer – 05
- Electrical Engineer – 24
- Electronics & Tele communication Engineer – 02
- Mechanical Engineer – 40
- Modern Office Mgmt – 20
14 to 25 years (As on 01/01/2020)
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE/ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/ OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Degree/ Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.bhelbpl.co.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 13/03/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 03/04/2020
Reader’s are requested to follow BHEL Bhopal official advertisement for complete details.