BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites application for 120 Posts of CSSD Technician, Nuclear Medicine Technician, Perfusionist & other jobs in New Delhi on contract basis. Candidates may apply online for BECIL vacancies those having B.Sc, ITI, 10th Pass, 12th Pass and required job eligibility as specified in BECIL jobs notification for educational qualification, age limit, job reservation, application fees etc. Applicants have to fulfil all the norms as per BECIL Recruitment 2021 and other Government jobs requirements. Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through BECIL Website www.becil.com for the following posts.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Recruitment 2021 Details
- CSSD Technician – 01
- Nuclear Medicine Technician – 02
- Perfusionist – 02
- Lab Attendant Gr. II – 41
- Lab Technician – 01
- Junior Medical Record Officer / Receptionist – 10
- Pharma Chemist/ Chemical Examiner – 01
- Pharmacist Gr.II – 08
- Dark Room Assistant Gr. II – 05
- Dispensing Attendants – 04
- Medical Record Technician – 38
- Senior Mechanic (A/C &R) – 06
- Jr. Scale Steno (Hindi) – 01
- CSSD Technician : 21 – 35 years
- Nuclear Medicine Technician : 35 years
- Perfusionist : 35 years
- Lab Attendant Gr. II : 18 – 27 years
- Lab Technician : 21 – 30 years
- Junior Medical Record Officer / Receptionist : 21 – 35 years
- Pharma Chemist/ Chemical Examiner : 21 – 27 Years
- Pharmacist Gr.II : 18 – 30 years
- Dark Room Assistant Gr. II : 21 – 30 years
- Dispensing Attendants : 21 – 27 years
- Medical Record Technician : 18 – 30 years
- Senior Mechanic (A/C & R) : 18 – 40 years
- Jr. Scale Steno (Hindi) : 21 – 30 Years
- CSSD Technician – B.Sc. (Microbiology) Or Medical Technology with 3 years’ experience in CSSD in a 200 bedded hospital
- Nuclear Medicine Technician – Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Perfusionist – 1. Degree in Perfusion Technology from a recognized Institution/Hospital. 2. Two years’ experience in conducting perfusion in a Hospital/Institute
- Lab Attendant Gr. II – a) 10+2 with Science b) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Lab Technician – a) 10+2 with Science b) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Desirable: B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology
- Junior Medical Record Officer / Receptionist – For Jr. Medical Officer B.Sc. (Medical Records) 10+2 with science from a recognized board with at least 6 month Diploma/Certificate/ course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University having 2 years’ experience in Medical Record Keeping in a Hospital Setup. For Junior Medical Record (Receptionist) Degree in Mass Communication/Hospital Administration/Hospitality Management from a recognized University/Institute.
- Pharma Chemist/ Chemical Examiner – a) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institution. b) Should be a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948
- Pharmacist Gr.II – a) Diploma in Pharmacy b) Should be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacist Act, 1948
- Dark Room Assistant Gr. II – Diploma in Radiography from a recognized institution with 1 year experience.
- Dispensing Attendants – Diploma in Pharmacy and should be registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Medical Record Technician – B.Sc. Medical Records
- Senior Mechanic (A/C &R) – Matriculation or equivalent and ITI/Diploma certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Institute/ polytechnic of a minimum 12 months.
- Jr. Scale Steno (Hindi) – 12th Class or equivalent and Skill Test Norms: Hindi Shorthand at a speed of 64 words per minute and transcription at a speed of 11 words per minute and mistakes and should not exceed 8%
General/ OBC – Rs 830/-
SC/ST – Rs 600/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.becil.com and follow the job notification on how to apply online for BECIL Recruitment 2021 carefully before you start filling BECIL Online Form. *(Read all instructions carefully from BECIL official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 08/02/2021
Form Submission Last Date : 22/02/2021
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow BECIL Official Job Notification for complete details. Stay updated for more notifications on BECIL Recruitment 2021