APSC Recruitment 2020 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites application for 637 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer posts under Irrigation Department, Assam. Candidates may apply online those having required job eligibility as specified in APSC jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2020 Details
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 128
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 38
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 16
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 290
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 66
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 12
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 62
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 20
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 02
- Assistant Engineer (Chemical) – 03
As on 01/01/2020
- Assistant Engineer : 21 – 38 Years
- Junior Engineer : 18 – 38 Years
Age relaxation for SC/ST – 05 yrs, OBC – 03 yrs.
- Assistant Engineer – Degree in Engineering of the respective branch
- Junior Engineer – Diploma in Engineering of the respective branch
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 250/-
SC/ST – Rs 150/-
How To Apply:
Candidates shall submit application in prescribe format through post along with self attested photocopies of all supporting documents to the below address:
The Deputy Secretary,
APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara,
Guwahati – 781022 (Assam)
*(Read all instructions carefully from APSC official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for APSC Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Last Date : 22/09/2020
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow APSC Official Job Notification for complete details.