ANSC Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 100 Clerk, MTS, Engineer, Auditor jobs in Andaman Nicobar State Cooperative Bank. The recruitment eligibility criteria of ANSC Bank 2019 and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in ANSC Bank details:
- Clerk – 71
- Junior Auditor – 06
- Hardware Engineer (EDP) – 04
- Computer Assistant – 04
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 15
- Clerk – i) Pass in All India Senior School Certificate (12th Standard), ii) One year Diploma Course in Computer Operation/ Application from a Recognised Institution
- Junior Auditor – i) B.Com degree with not less than 03 years experience in the field of Finance and Accountancy in a Chartered/ Cost Accountant from any Banking Institutions. ii) One year Diploma Course in Computer Operation/ Application from a Recognised Institution
- Hardware Engineer (EDP) – Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma/ Certificate Programme in Hardware Engineer from a recognised Institute/ university
- Computer Assistant – BCA/ B.Sc Computer Science/ Diploma in Hardware and Software Engineering from recognized Institute/ University
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 10th Pass with Computer Knowledge
18 to 33 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for Women candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, experience to the Managing Director, Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Head Office,98, Maulana Azad Road, Port Blair, Pin – 744101
Form Submission Last Date : 30/04/2019
Click here for Job Notification & Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow ANSC Bank official advertisement for complete details.