|Vacancies:||Technical Asst, Mate Carpenter, Sales Asst, Skilled Worker|
Directorate of Industries, Andaman & Nicobar Administration has recently invited applications for the 11 post of Technical Asst, Mate Carpenter, Sales Asst, Skilled Worker, Instructressm and Hammerman on regular basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Directorate of Industries A&N Administration jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ 12th/ Diploma/ Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Directorate of Industries, Andaman & Nicobar Administration details:
- Technical Assistant (Coir) – 01
- Mate Carpenter – 04
- Sales Assistant – 02
- Hammerman – 01
- Welder ‘B’ Grade – 01
- Skilled Worker (Coir) – 01
- Instructress (Tailoring) – 01
- Technical Assistant (Coir) – Diploma in Engineering with Certificate of Advance Coir Technology
- Mate Carpenter – 10th Class with Certificate course in Carpentry
- Sales Assistant – 12th Class/ Degree
- Hammerman – 10th Class/ Certificate course in General Engineering/ Welder/ Sheet Metal/ Fitter/ Machinist
- Welder ‘B’ Grade – 10th Class/ Certificate course in General Engineering/ Welder/ Sheet Metal/ Fitter/ Machinist
- Skilled Worker (Coir) – 10th Class/ Certificate course in Coir Processing/ Product Manufacturing
- Instructress (Tailoring) – 12th Class/ Certificate course in Tailoring and Garment making
18 to 33 years for Male
18 to 38 years for Female
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.andaman.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for Directorate of Industries A&N Administration Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 17/07/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 30/08/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow Directorate of Industries A&N Administration official advertisement for complete details.