Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES), Mumbai has recently invited applications for the 50 post of Primary Teacher, Music Teacher and Librarian. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in AEES jobs notification and having qualification of Bachelor’s Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES), Mumbai details:
- TGT (Hindi/ Sanskrit) – 05
- TGT (Mathematics/ Physics) – 04
- TGT (Chemistry/ Biology) – 01
- Art Education Teacher – 01
- TGT (Physical & Health Education) (Female) – 04
- Librarian – 04
- Primary Teacher – 20
- Primary Teacher (Music) – 06
- For Sr. No. 1, 2 , 3 – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA concerned or combination of subjects in all the three years together in those subjects and B.Ed. degree from a recognized University
- For Sr. No. 4, 5 , 6 – Bachelors of Fine Arts (BFA)/ Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA) or equivalent degree of minimum four years duration from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in all the four years together in the subjects concerned or equivalent CGPA in Painting/ Drawing/ Sculpture/ Graphics/ Design.
For more information on educational qualification of remaining posts follow the notification link below.
35 years for Sr. No. 1 to 6
30 years for Sr. No. 7 to 9
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 750/-
SC/ST/Women – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.aees.gov.in and follow the notification on how to apply online for AEES Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 10/08/2018
Click here for Job Notification (Hindi)
Click here for Job Notification (English)
Reader’s are requested to follow AEES official advertisement for complete details.