Airports Authority of India (AAI), Southern Region intends to make appointment for Consultants posts on contract basis in Air Traffic Management at IATS Centre, Chennai. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in AAI Southern Region jobs notification and having Graduate qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
This page provide Free job alert for AAI Southern Region Recruitment 2019
Jobs Opportunity in AAI Southern Region details:
- Sr. Consultants – 01
- Consultants – 05
- Jr. Consultants – 08
- Professionals from Aviation Sector having necessary experience in relevant field.
- Retired officials having relevant experience are also eligible to apply. However, the applicant should have completed atleast one month from the date of superannuation. The retired applicants should be medically fit and age should not be more than 70 years.
- In case of retired official, vigilance / disciplinary clearance should have been obtained at the time of retirement. In this regard, the retired official has to submit supporting document from his previous organization.
- Retired non-commissioned officers from Defence / Para-military forces possessing requisite experience are eligible to apply for Jr. Consultant level.
- No criminal case should be pending against the applicant and this has to be self-certified.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, work experience (if required) to the below address:
The General Manager (HR),
Airports Authority of India,
RHQ, SR, CHENNAI-27
Email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Form Submission Last Date : 31/12/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow AAI Southern Region official advertisement for complete details.