Zila Panchayat Mahasamund, Chhattisgarh has recently invited applications for the 32 various post of Accountant, DEO, Programmer, Coordinator, Peon. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Zila Panchayat Mahasamund jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ M.B.A./ B.E./ PG from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Zila Panchayat Mahasamund details:
- Coordinator (Grievance Redressal) – 01
- Programme Officer (Janapad Level) – 04
- Assistant Programmer – 01
- Accountant – 03
- Data Entry Operator (District/ Janapad Level) – 10
- Assistant Grade-III (District/ Janapad Level) – 10
- Peon (Janapad Level) – 03
- Coordinator – M.B.M. (Rural Management)/ (Rural Development)/ PG with Social Sciences/ Social Work
- Programme Officer – M.B.A./ B.E./ PG with Maths/ Physics
- Assistant Programmer – B.E./ B.Tech & M.C.A./ M.C.M./ M.Sc. (Computer Science/ I.T.)
- Accountant – B.Com Degree with 55% marks
Follow the notification link below for details of educational qualification of remaining posts.
18 to 35 years as on 01/01/2017
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Zila Panchayat Mahasamund
Form Submission Last Date : 25/05/2017 upto 05:30 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow Zila Panchayat Mahasamund official advertisement for complete details.