West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has recently invited applications for the various post of Group C & Group D. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in WBSSC jobs notification and having qualification of 8th Pass/ Bachelor degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) details:
- Group C & Group D – 591
- Technical Assistant – 72
- Junior Assistant – 188
- Junior Compositor – 08
- Junior Machine Man – 02
- Junior Proof Pressman – 03
- Junior Fly Boy – 04
- Junior Sorter – 11
- Junior Peon – 188
- Junior Durwan – 61
- Junior Farash – 12
- Junior Sweeper – 31
- Junior Majhi – 02
- Junior Press Attendant – 09
- Technical Assistant – Bachelor degree in Science or Higher Secondary/ Pre-University in Science with a requisite technical qualification such as L.C.E/ L.M.E/ L.E.E/ D.L.T.C. or 3 years diploma recognized by the Council of Technical Education.
- Junior Assistant – Higher Secondary / Pre-University or its equivalent
- Junior Compositor – Class 8th standard and proficiency certificate from a recognized institution or experience where such training facility is not available
- Junior Machine Man – Class 8th and 16 years experience in the relevant field mentioned in the G.O. No. 1423-Edn(U)
For more information on educational qualification of remaining posts follow the notification link below
18 to 40 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
For Clerk General & OBC-A/ OBC-B – Rs 200/-
Reserved (SC/ ST/ PD – Rs 140/-
For Group D Staff General & OBC-A/ OBC-B – Rs 150/-
Reserved (SC/ ST/ PD) – Rs 100/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.westbengalssc.com and follow the notification on how to apply online for WBSSC Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 05/07/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 20/07/2018
Application Fee Payment Last Date : 20/07/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow WBSSC official advertisement for complete details.