Netaji Subhas Open University, West Bengal (WBNSOU) has recently invited applications for the 22 various posts of Cashier, Store Keeper, Peon, Technical Assistant and Library Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in WBNSOU jobs notification and having qualification of 8th Pass/ 12th Pass/ Graduation/ B.Sc from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Netaji Subhas Open University, West Bengal (WBNSOU) details:
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Junior Library Assistant – 01
- Cashier – 02
- Junior Assistant – 04
- Junior Store Keeper – 03
- Junior Peon – 09
- Junior Attendant – 02
- Technical Assistant – Science Graduation/ B.Sc
- Junior Library Assistant – Graduation in any discipline with degree in Library Science
- Cashier – Diploma/ Certificate in Computer of at least 6-month duration, Graduation with Honours in Commerce from a reputed University
- Junior Assistant – 12th Pass
- Junior Store Keeper – 12th Pass
- Junior Peon – 8th Pass
- Junior Attendant – 8th Pass
Maximum 40 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 1000/-
SC/ST/PH – Rs 500/-
Fee can be pay through Demand Draft in favour of Netaji Subhas Open University payable at Kolkata.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Netaji Subhas Open University,
DD-26, 5th Floor, Salt Lake,
Sector-I, Kolkata – 700064 (West Bengal)
Form Submission Last Date : 21/08/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Download Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow WBNSOU official advertisement for complete details.