Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) has recently invited applications for the 37 various post of Clerk, Accountant, Teacher. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in VNSGU jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate/ Master’s Degree/ Ph.D. degree from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) details:
I. Teaching Positions – 20
1. Professor – 05
2. Associate Professor – 10
3. Assistant Professor – 05
II. Non-Teaching Positions – 17
4. Librarian – 01
5. Deputy registrar – 01
6. Deputy Accountant – 01
7. Assistant Accountant – 01
8. Junior clerk/ Typist – 08
9. Laboratory Assistant – 04
10. Laboratory Assistant – 01
- Professor – Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/ or research/policy papers
- Associate Professor – Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines
- Assistant Professor – Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Librarian – Master’s Degree in library science/ Information Science/ documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale.
- Deputy registrar – Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale
- Deputy Accountant – Master’s Degree in Commerce with at least 55% of the marks with Advance Accounting and Auditing as a special/ principal/ main subject
Follow the Notfication for educational qualification details of each posts.
18 to 26 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 1500/- or Rs 1000/-
SC/ST – Rs 375/- or Rs 250/-
See notification for posts wise fee details
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://vnsgurecruitment.mkcl.org/ and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Form Submission Last Date : 20/05/2017
Last Date for receiving Hard Copy :25/05/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow VNSGU official advertisement for complete details.