Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC) released job notification for 05 LDC, Stenographer & Trainee Posts. VECC is a research and development unit of the Indian Department of Atomic Energy, located in Kolkata. It performs research in basic and applied nuclear sciences and development of latest accelerators. Find VECC Recruitment 2015 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Jobs Opportunity in Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC) details:
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01||18 – 37 years|
|Stenographer Grade-III (English)||01||18 – 37 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat-I) (Physics)||01||19 – 34 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat-I) (Electronics / Instrumentation)||01||19 – 34 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat-I) (Engineering Draughting)||01||19 – 32 years|
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Matriculation with 50% marks and speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in English.
- Stenographer Grade-III (English): Matriculation or equivalent with 50% marks and have speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography and typing speed in English of 30 words per minute. Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of computer application, data entry & data Processing.
- Stipendiary Trainee (Cat-I) (Physics): B.Sc. with minimum 60% marks with following combination of subjects: Physics as principal subject and among other two subsidiary subjects Mathematics is compulsory and anyone from the following subjects: Chemistry, Statistics, Electronics & Computer Science.
- Stipendiary Trainee (Cat-I) (Electronics / Instrumentation): Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks in
- Stipendiary Trainee (Cat-I) (Engineering Draughting): SSC with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate plus trade certificate of minimum 1 year duration in relevant trade from a recognized Institution.
Follow the notification of VECC Recruitment 2015 for eligibility details.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Kolkata for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The Assistant Personnel Officer (GA),
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre,
Department of Atomic Energy, Sector – 1,
Block – AF, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata – 700064
Last date for Application: 30/10/2015
More details and VECC Jobs Notification 2015 Click here