Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (URDIP), Pune has recently invited applications for the 12 post of Project Assistant and Co-ordinator on temporary and contract basis to work in the area of Scientific Informatics-Patent Informatics and related software development projects. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in URDIP jobs notification and having qualification of M.Sc. in Chemical Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Genetics/ Bioinformatics/ BE/ B.Tech in CS/ CA/ IT/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Pharma/ Ph.D in Science/ Engineering from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (URDIP), Pune details:
- Project Assistant-II (Post Code-A01) – 05
- Project Assistant -III (Post Code-A02) – 03
- Project Assistant-III (Post Code-A03) – 01
- Project Assistant-III (Post Code-A04) – 01
- Project Assistant-II (Post Code-A05) – 01
- Co-ordinator (Post Code-A06) – 01
- Project Assistant-II (A01) – M. Sc. in Organic/Biochemistry/ Natural Product only or equivalent
- Project Assistant-III (A02) – M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Medicinal chemistry/ Pharmacology / Natural products or M. Sc. Organic Chemistry and 2 years research or relevant informatics experience
- Project Assistant-III (A03) – M. Sc. in Chemical Sciences (Organic/ Polymer Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Material Science/ Ceramics & Glasses) and 2 years research or relevant informatics experience or M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutical chemistry/ Medicinal chemistry/ Pharamceutics/Pharmacology/ Natural products
- Project Assistant-III (A04) – M. Sc in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Genetics/ Bioinformatics or equivalent and two years research or relevant informatics experience
- Project Assistant-II (A05) – Master’s Degree/ BE/ B. Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ IT
- Co-ordinator (A06) – ME/ M.Tech or recognized equivalent qualifications in Engineering stream marks or PhD in Science/ Engg with minimum of 55% marks.
28 years for Project Assistant – I
30 years for Project Assistant – II
35 years for Project Assistant – III & Co-ordinator
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Women candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates need to attend interview after submission of online application by visiting www.urdip.res.in and follow the “Careers” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for URDIP Pune Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 24/11/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 04/12/2017
Date of Interview for (Sr. No. 1, 2, 3) : 05/12/2017
Date of Interview for (Sr. No. 4, 6) : 08/12/2017
Date of Interview for (Sr. No. 5) : 12/12/2017
Reporting Time : 09:30 am to 11:30 am
Reader’s are requested to follow URDIP official advertisement for complete details.