Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Advt No. 20/2017 has recently invited applications for the 19 post of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Scientific Officer and Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in UPSC jobs notification and having qualification of Master’s degree in Agronomy/ Agriculture/ Microbiology/ Degree in Chemical Engineering from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) details:
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer – 01
- Scientific Officer – 13
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General – 05
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer – Master’s degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Botany or Botany or Forestry or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognised university or institute.
- Scientific Officer – Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Master’s Degree in Microbiology or Degree in Chemical Technology or degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General – Certificate of Competency as Master of a Foreign Going Ship as recognized by the Government of India.
As on 16/11/2017
35 years for Sr. No. 1
30 years for Sr. No. 2
50 years for Sr. No. 3
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 25/-
SC/ST/PH/Women – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 16/11/2017
Last Date for Application Fee Payment : 17/11/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow UPSC official advertisement for complete details.