UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination 2016 – 2017, UPSC released job CDS Exam 2016 for 413 Posts. Find UPSC – CSD Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 413 Jobs
Jobs Opportunity by UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination 2016 details:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 150 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: 175 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 20th SSC Women (Non-Technical): 11 Posts
- I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Candidate should have degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy: Candidate should have degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy: Candidate should have degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Candidates should have to follow the notification of MANAGENCO Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details.
How To Apply:
Candidates seeking Government jobs in Delhi for the above mention posts may apply online www.upsconline.nic.in
Last date to apply online: 12/08/2016