UPSC CMS 2019 – Apply Online for UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2019. The eligibility criteria of UPSC CMS 2019 and other details are given below:
UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2019 details:
UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2019
- Asst Divisional Medical Officer (Railways) – 300
- Medical Officer (Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services) – 46
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 250
- General Duty Medical Officer (New Delhi Municipal Council) – 07
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II (Delhi Municipal Corporation) – 362
Should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
32 years for 05/08/2019
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 200/-
SC/ST/ PWD/ Female – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2019 official notification carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 10/04/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 06/05/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow UPSC CMS 2019 official advertisement for complete details.