UPSC Civil Services Exam. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invite application for recruitment of 1129 Civil Services Posts. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below.
About: UPSC Civil Services Examination
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India, including Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS) among others.
Jobs Opportunity in Civil Services, through UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service.
3. Indian Police Service.
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group A.
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group A.
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group A.
7. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group A.
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group A.
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A (Assistant Works)
10. Manager (Administration).
11. Indian Postal Service, Group A.
12. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A.
13. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A.
14. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A.
15. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A.
16. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group A
17. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group A.
18. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group A.
19. Indian Trade Service, Group A (Gr. III).
20. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
21. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group B (Section Officers Grade).
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra &
23. Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group B.
24. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group B.
25. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group B.
26. Pondicherry Police Service, Group B
Age Limit: Born between 02/08/1983 to 01/08/1994
Educational Qualification: Candidates have completed Any Bachelor’s degree. Follow the notification of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015 for eligibility details.
Application Fee: Rs 100/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Womens)
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Delhi for the above mention posts may apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in
Last date to apply online: 19/06/2015
Last date for fee payment: 18/06/2015 by Cash (19/06/2015 by online)
Date of UPSC Civil (Preliminary) Examination: 23/08/2015
More details and UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2015 Click here