UPSC CDS II 2019 – Apply Online for 417 jobs in Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Air Force Academy (AFA) and Officers Training Academy on a regular basis. The recruitment eligibility criteria of UPSC CDS II 2019 and other details are given below:
UPSC CDS II Jobs Opportunity details:
UPSC – Combined Defence Services Examination 2019 – Total – 417 Jobs
- Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun – 100
- Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala Course – 45
- Air Force Academy (AFA), Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) – 32
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) – 225
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) – 15
- Indian Military Academy – Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution.
- Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Officers Training Academy (Sr. No. 4, 5) – Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
20 to 24 years as on 01/07/2020
See UPSC CDS Notification 2018 for more details on age limit.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 200/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://upsc.gov.in and read the job notification on how to apply online for UPSC CDS II 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 12/06/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 08/07/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow UPSC CDS II 2019 official advertisement for complete details.