Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), Uttar Pradesh has recently invited applications for the 10768 post of LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher, trained Male and Female Teachers. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in UPPSC jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ B Pharm/ D Pharma from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), Uttar Pradesh details:
- LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher – 10768
- Vacancies for Female Teacher – 5404
- Vacancies for Male Teacher – 5364
Subject Wise Vacancies:
- Graduation from a recognized university with B.Ed.
- Computer Teacher – Graduate in Science in Computer Application OR Graduate in Computer Application OR Candidates with B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science OR Graduate with A Level Course OR any other Equivalent Qualification & Candidates must have done B.Ed or any equivalent exam.
21 to 40 years as on 01/07/2018
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC U.P. Domicile candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 105/-
SC/ST – Rs 65/-
PH – Rs 25/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.uppsc.up.nic.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 15/03/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 16/04/2018
Application Fee Payment Date : 15/03/2018 to 12/04/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow UPPSC official advertisement for complete details.