UPPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 16 Computer Operator, Programmer jobs by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The recruitment eligibility criteria of UPPSC 2019 and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity by UPPSC details:
- Programmer (State Agriculture Production Mandi Parishad) – 01
- Programmer Grade-I Finance (Income- Expenditure) Department – 01
- Programmer Grade-II (Statistical Agriculture and Crop Insurance) – 01
- Computer Operator Grade ”B” (U.P. Public Service Commission) – 13
- Programmer – B.E (Computer Science or related Subject) or equivalent higher qualification OR M.C.A/ M.Sc (Computer Science or related Subject) or Second Class Bachelor degree from a recognized University with ‘B’ level Course Certificate from DOE. Preferential Qualification: Working Knowledge of Unix/ Open Source Software/ Windows NT/ Oracle and other RDBMS Packages/ Programming languages.
- Programmer Grade-I – (i) B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science) Degree or M.Sc (Computer Science Degree or Graduate and ‘B’ level Certificate (equivalent to M.C.A) from DOEACC (NIELIT). (ii) Complete Knowledge of software development in C/C-Fox Pro RDBMS, Oracle/ Ingress/ Sybase, D.B/Z etc. in DOS/ Unix/ Windows active environments. (iii) Exposure to networking plateforms like Novell and Windows NT. (iv) Complete Knowledge of office automation packages and internet. Preferential Qualification: A candidates who has (i) Served in Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years or (ii) Obtained ‘B’ Certificate of National Cadet Corps shall others things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
- Programmer Grade-II – (i) Bachelor’s degree established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent. (ii) Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized Institute/University or “A” level certificate from the Department of electronics (D.O.E), Government of India. (iii) Good knowledge of Software Development like C/C Fox Pro, RDBMS as Oracle/ Ingress/ Sybase, DB/2 etc. in DOS/Unix/Windows environment. (iv) Exposure to environment of any Networking Operative System.
- Computer Operator – (i) Graduate degree with diploma in Computer Science or Graduate degree with “O” certificate from D.O.E. (ii) Knowledge of Data Entry in Hindi and English on different Software in Dbase/ Unix/ Window as M.S. Office/ Lotus/ Smart suit etc. (iii) Knowledge of networking Exposure on Novell and Windows NT. (iv) Speed of 25 words and 40 words per minute in Hindi and English typing. Preferential Qualification: A candidate who has (i) Served in Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years or (ii) Obtained ‘B’ Certificate of National Cadet Corps shall others things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
21 – 40 years on 07/01/2019
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 225/-
SC/ST – Rs 105/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://uppsc.up.nic.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for UPPSC Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 28/03/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 28/04/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow UPPSC official advertisement for complete details.