|Vacancies:||Registrar, Prosecuting Officer, Lecturer, Food Safety Officer|
UPPSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply online for Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2020 & Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)/ Range Forest Officer (RFO) Services Exam 2020. Candidates having required job eligibility as specified in UPPSC jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc. may apply before Last date 21st May 2020.
List of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2020
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- District Programme Officer
- Senior Lecturer, DIET
- District Probation Officer
- Designated Officer/ Food Safety Officer
- Statistical Officer
- Labour Enforcement Officer
21 – 40 years (As on 01/07/2020)
Age relaxation for SC/ST – 05 yrs, OBC – 03 yrs, PwD – 15 yrs.
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport) – Law Graduate
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari – Post Graduate Degree
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit) – Commerce Graduate
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement – Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject.
- Assistant Labour Commissioner – Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/ Law
- District Programme Officer – Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work
- Senior Lecturer, DIET – Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed
- District Probation Officer – Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work
- Designated Officer/ Food Safety Officer – Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry/ Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology etc.
- Statistical Officer – Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics
- Labour Enforcement Officer – Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce etc.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 125/-
SC/ST – Rs 65/-
How To Apply:
Candidates shall apply online through UPPSC website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ *(Read all instructions carefully from UPPSC official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 21/04/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 21/05/2020
Last Date for Application Fee Payment : 18/05/2020
Reader’s are requested to follow UPPSC Official Notification/ Website for complete details.