United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – 2017. United Bank of India (UBI) released job notification for 100 Probationary Officers Posts. Find United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 100 Jobs
About: United Bank of India (UBI)
United Bank of India (UBI) is an Indian government-owned financial services company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Presently the bank has a three-tier organisational setup consisting of its Head office in Kolkata, 35 Regional offices and 2005 branches spread all over India. However, its major presence is in eastern India. The bank has three full-fledged overseas branches, one each at Kolkata, New Delhi and Mumbai.
Jobs Opportunity in United Bank of India details:
|Probationary Officers (JMGS-I)||
GEN-51, SC-15, ST-07, OBC-27, PH-03
|A graduate in any discipline from a recognized University||21-30 Years|
Application Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 28/06/2016 to 12/07/2016 (both dates inclusive)- Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates- Rs.700/- for all others Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government Bank jobs in Delhi for the above mention posts may apply online through www.unitedbankofindia.com
- Last date to Apply online: 28/06/2016 to 12/07/2016
- Online Payment of Application Fees From: 28/06/2016 to 12/07/2016
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training After: 20/07/2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 27/07/2016 to 01/08/2016
- Download of call letters for online examination After: 26/07/2016
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative): 07/08/2016