Urban Development Directorate (UDD), Uttarakhand has release the notification about UDD Uttarakhand Urban Planner, Infrastructure Expert, City Mission Manager Recruitment 2016. Qualification needed, BE/ B.Tech, MBA, PG Diploma in Management. Candidate who desires shall submit application before due date of 30/11/2016.
Jobs Opportunity in Urban Development Directorate (UDD), Uttarakhand details:
I. City Mission Management Unit (CMMU) – 04 Posts
- Urban Planner – 03 Posts
- Urban Infrastructure Expert – 01 Post
II. National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM) – 03 Posts
- City Mission Manager – 03 Posts
- Urban Planner – B Arch/ B.Tech with Masters in Urban Planning.
- Urban Infrastructure Expert – M.Tech in structure/ Geo science or BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- City Mission Manager – PG Diploma in Management, MBA/ Masters in any other relevant discipline.
- Urban Planner – Salary Rs 55,000/-
- Urban Infrastructure Expert – Salary Rs 55,000/-
- City Mission Manager – Salary Rs 35,000/-
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof send by Post to the below address:
The Director, Urban Development Directorate (UDD),
31/ 62, Rajpur Road adjoining Pine-Hall School,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248001
Form Submission Last Date : 30/11/2016
Official Job Notification of UDD Uttarakhand 2016 Click here