Uttarakhand State Council For Science & Technology (UCOST), Dehradun has recently invited applications for the various post of Food Engineer, NET, RA, JRF. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in UCOST Dehradun jobs notification and having qualification of M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Environmental Sciences/ Ph.D. Degree/ M.Pharm/ M.Tech from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Uttarakhand State Council For Science & Technology (UCOST), Dehradun details:
- Food Engineer/ RA-II – 01
- NET/ Non NET JRF – 01/ 02
- Non NET-Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Food Engineer/ RA-II – Ph.D. Degree/ M.Pharm/ M.Tech/ M.Sc. degree in Food Engineering/ Food Nutrition/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology
- NET/ Non NET JRF – M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Environmental Sciences/ Geo-informatics/ Biochemistry with or without NET or equivalent qualification
- Non NET-Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Environmental Science/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 17/06/2017 @ 10:00 am
Registration Time : 10:00 am to 11:30 am
Venue : UCOST, Vigyan Dham, Jhajra, Dehradun
Reader’s are requested to follow UCOST Dehradun official advertisement for complete details.