Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission (TRLM) has recently invited applications for the 152 post of Coordinator, Manager and Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in TRLM jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate/ PG/ CA/ MBA Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission (TRLM) details:
- Chief Operating Officer – 01
- State Mission Manager – 03
- Programme Manager – 05
- Financial Inclusion Coordinator – 01
- District Mission Coordinator – 03
- District Coordinator – 02
- Asst Programme Manager – 03
- Block Mission Coordinator – 16
- Livelihood Coordinator – 69
- Cluster Coordinator – 49
- Chief Operating Officer – PG Degree with 10 years experience
- State Mission Manager – Graduation/ PG (Relevant Discipline), MBA with relevant experience
- Programme Manager – Graduation/ PG/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA with relevant experience
- Financial Inclusion Coordinator – Graduation with 05 years experience
- District Mission Coordinator – PG (Relevant Discipline) with relevant experience
- District Coordinator – PG (Relevant Discipline)
- Asst Programme Manager – PG (Relevant Discipline)
- Block Mission Coordinator – Graduation with 01 year experience
- Livelihood Coordinator – Graduation (Relevant Discipline) with relevant experience
- Cluster Coordinator – Graduation with 05 years experience
40 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://trlm.tripura.gov.in and follow the notification on how to apply online for TRLM Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 15/11/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 26/11/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow TRLM official advertisement for complete details.