Tripura Combined Competitive Examination. Tripura State Government invite application for recruitment of Gazetted Officers. Total – 50 Vacancies. The Preliminary Exam results of Combined Competitive Examination conducted by Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC). The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Last date for Application: 25/05/2015.
Jobs Opportunity by Tripura Combined Competitive Examination 2015 for Gazetted Officers Posts
1. Child Development Project Officer, Gr-B Gazetted under Department of Education (SW&SE) – 04
2. Superintendent of Taxes, Gr–B Gazetted under Finance (Taxes & Excise) Department – 03
3. Panchayat Officer, Gr-B Non-gazetted under Directorate of Panchayat – 16
4. Panchayat Extension Officer ,Gr-C Non-gazetted under Directorate of Panchayat – 11
5. Inspector of Taxes, Gr-C Non- Gazetted under Finance (Taxes & Excise) Department – 16
Age Limit: 40 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates have to follow the notification of Tripura Combined Competitive Examination 2015 for eligibility details.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Tripura for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat.
Last date for Application: 25/05/2015
More details and Tripura Combined Competitive Examination & Jobs Notification 2015 Click here