Tamilnadu Rural Transformation Project (TNRTP), Tamil Nadu has recently invited applications for the 57 post of COO, Executive Officer and Young Professionals. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in TNRTP jobs notification and having qualification of Bachelor/ Master Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Tamilnadu Rural Transformation Project (TNRTP), Tamil Nadu details:
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Project Implementation – 01
- Associate COO – Enterprise Business Financing – 01
- Associate COO – Skills and Jobs – 01
- Deputy COO – Enterprise Ecosystem Development – 01
- Deputy COO – Business Innovations – 01
- Deputy COO – Skills and Jobs – 01
- Deputy COO – EDP and Partnership – 01
- Deputy COO – Accounts – 01
- Deputy COO – M&E/ MIS – 01
- Deputy COO – Environment and Social Management Framework (ESMF) – 01
- District Executive Officer – 18
- Young Professionals – 29
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Project Implementation – Master in Business Management/ Agribusiness Management from a reputed institute and 12+ years experience.
- Associate COO – Enterprise Business Financing – Master in any discipline and 8+ years of experience
For more information on educational qualification of remaining posts follow the notification below
50 years for Sr. No. 1 to 10
45 years for Sr. No. 11
30 years for Sr. No. 12
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://www.sids.co.in/tnrtp and follow the notification on how to apply online for TNRTP Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 15/10/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 31/10/2018
Click here for Job Notification & Apply Online
Reader’s are requested to follow TNRTP official advertisement for complete details.