TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam 2019. Apply Online for 475 jobs of Assistant Engineer, Electrical Inspector, Architect, Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health in Tamilnadu through Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The recruitment eligibility criteria of TNPSC 2019 and other details are given below:
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam 2019 details:
- Assistant Electrical Inspector – 12
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) – 94
- Assistant Engineer(Civil), (Water Resources Department, PWD) – 120
- Assistant Engineer(Civil), (Buildings, PWD) – 73
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical) (PWD) – 13
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health – 26
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Highways Department) – 123
- Assistant Engineer (Fisheries) – 02
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Maritime Board) – 15
- Junior Architect – 02
Engineering Graduates from Government recognised University/ Institution
39 years for Assistant Electrical Inspector
30 years for Assistant Engineer / Assistant Director / Junior Architect
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 200/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.tnpsc.gov.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 29/05/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 28/06/2019
Last Date for Application Fee Payment : 30/06/2019
Written Examination Paper – I (Subject Paper) : 10/08/2019 @ 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Written Examination Paper – II (General Studies) : 10/08/2019 @ 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
Reader’s are requested to follow TNPSC official advertisement for complete details.