Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL), Kagithapuram has recently invited applications for the 7 post of Manager HR, Assistant Manager, Officer and Other vacancy. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in TNPL jobs notification and having qualification of Engineering, B.L Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL), Kagithapuram details:
- Chief General Manager (Production) – 01
- Assistant General Manager (Legal) – 01
- Senior Manager (HR) – 02
- Manager (HR) – 02
- Deputy Manager (HR) – 02
- Assistant Manager (Technical Services) – 01
- Officer (Technical Services) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Secretarial) – 02
- Officer (Secretarial) – 02
- Chief General Manager (Production) – Graduate in Engineering degree from a recognized University/ Institute. (OR) Full-time Science degree with First class full-time postgraduate diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology.
- Assistant General Manager (Legal) – B.L Degree from a recognized University.
- Senior Manager (HR) – Arts/ Science/ Engineering Degree and First Class 2 years full-time M.A. (Social Work) with specialization in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare/ HRM.
For more information on educational qualification of remaining posts follow the notification link below.
52 years for Sr. No. 1
43 years for Sr. No. 2
39 years for Sr. No. 3
37 years for Sr. No. 4
34 years for Sr. No. 5
28 years for Sr. No. 6, 8
29 years for Sr. No. 7, 9
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Deputy General Manager (Corporate HR & Strategy),
Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited,
No.67, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600032
Form Submission Last Date : 27/06/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow TNPL official advertisement for complete details.