Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has recently invited applications for the 11 various post of SRF, JRF, Technical Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in TNAU jobs notification and having qualification of B.Sc. (Agri.)/ M.Sc. (Agri.)/ Diploma/ B.Tech. (Agri. Engineering)from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) details:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 02
- Technical Assistant – 07
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – M.Sc. (Agri.) Agronomy/ Meteorology/ Soil Science & Agri. Chemistry with NET qualification
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – B.Sc. (Agri.)
- Technical Assistant – Diploma in Agriculture/ Horticulture
- Junior Research Fellow – B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.)
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time (Sr. No. 1, 3) : 29/06/2017 @ 10:00 am
Venue : The Director (Extension Education) TNAU, Coimbatore
Walk-in Interview Date & Time (Sr. No. 4) : 04/07/2017 @ 09:00 am
Venue : The Dean (Engg.) Agrl. Engg. Coll. and Res. Instt., Kumulur
Reader’s are requested to follow TNAU official advertisement for complete details.