Thane District Central Co-Op Bank Ltd. has recently invited applications for the various post of Officer, Banking Assistant, Peon and Security Guard/ Watchman. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Thane District Central Co-Op Bank jobs notification and having qualification of 8th/ 10th Pass/ Graduate/ B.Com/ MSCIT from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Thane District Central Co-Op Bank Ltd. details:
- Officer (Junior Management) – 03
- Senior Banking Assistant – 19
- Junior Banking Assistant – 160
- Security Guard – 20
- Watchman – 03
- Officer (Junior Management) – Degree with Commerce & must passed MSCIT course
- Senior Banking Assistant – Degree with Commerce & must passed MSCIT course
- Junior Banking Assistant – Degree with knowledge of Computer
- Security Guard – 8th Pass/ 10th Pass
- Watchman – 8th Pass/ 10th Pass
As on 30/09/2017
21 to 38 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 3
18 to 38 years for Sr. No. 4, 5
Age relaxation is applicable up to 07 years for Sport Person/ PH/ ExS candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
Rs 768 for Sr. No. 1
Rs 708 for Sr. No. 2
Rs 650 for Sr. No. 3
Rs 472 for Sr. No. 4, 5
Note: Above amount is total examination fee including GST.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.thanedistrictbank.com and follow the “Job Application” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for Thane District Central Co-Op Bank Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 16/10/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 30/10/2017
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee : 13/10/2017 till 05:00 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow Thane District Central Co-Op Bank official advertisement for complete details.