Tea Board of India, Siliguri, Ministry of Commerce and Industry has recently invited applications for the 4 post of Accountant, Scientist and Field Expert on contractual basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Tea Board of India jobs notification and having qualification of Bachelors’ degree in Commerce/ M.Sc./ Ph.D in Agriculture from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Tea Board of India, Siliguri details:
- Scientist (Microbiologist) – 01
- Field Expert (Capacity Building Centre) – 01
- Project Scientist – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Scientist – (Microbiologist) – 1st class M.Sc (Microbiology/ Food Technology/ Life Science/ Agriculture)/ Ph.D
- Field Expert – Capacity Building Centre – M.Sc./ Ph.D in Agriculture
- Project Scientist – M.Sc. Agriculture/ Life Sciences
- Accountant – Bachelor degree in Commerce, B.Com
As on 01/07/2017
35 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 3
30 years for Sr. No. 4
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with application, bio-data, self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 14 & 15/11/2017 onwards 11:00 am
Registration Time : 10:30 am
Venue : Quality Control Laboratory, Tea Board, Tea Park (back side of NJP Railway Station), Siliguri – 735135
Reader’s are requested to follow Tea Board of India official advertisement for complete details.