Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai has recently invited applications for the various post of Executive Trainee. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in TMC jobs notification and having qualification of M.Com/ B.Com/ Graduate/ ICWAI/ FCA/ MBA from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai details:
- Account Officer – 01
- Junior Controller (Finance & Accounts) – 01
- Human Resource Development Officer (H.R.D.O.) – 01
- Assistant Professor, Plastic Surgery
- Account Officer – ICWAI/ FCA/ MBA (Finance) with 3 years supervisory experience or passed SAS or equivalent.
- Junior Controller (Finance & Accounts) – CA/ ICWA or M.Com/ B.Com/ Graduate who have passed SAS or equivalent.
- Human Resource Development Officer (H.R.D.O.) – Graduate with Post Graduate Management Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource/ Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations.
- Assistant Professor, Plastic Surgery – M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery) or (equivalent postgraduate degree) recognized by Medical Council of India. 1 year experience in Onco-reconstruction and Microvascular Surgery either during M.Ch training or Post M.Ch is mandatory.
35 years for Sr. No. 1
45 to 50 years for Sr. No. 2, 3
45 years for Sr. No. 4
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting tmc.gov.in and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The H.R.D. Department,
Tata Memorial Hospital,
Parel, Mumbai – 400012
Form Submission Start Date : 15/11/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 22/11/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow TMC official advertisement for complete details.