Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS), Chennai has recently invited applications for the various post of on temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in TANUVAS jobs notification and having qualification of Bachelors degree in Life Sciences/ Computer/ B.V.Sc/ M.V.Sc/ Any Master degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS), Chennai details:
- Farm Manager – 02
- Project Administrator – 01
- Project Assistant – 02
- Computer Assistant – 01
- Farm Manager – B.V.Sc with 2 years experience or M.V.Sc in production subjects from a recognized University
- Project Administrator – Any Master degree from a recognized University with two years experience in project management/ accounts/ office administration/ Purchase in a reputed organization
- Project Assistant – Undergraduate professional degree (B.Tech in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and related disciplines) or Masters in Life Sciences.
- Computer Assistant – Bachelors degree in Life Sciences, Computer or Communication Sciences with web design and technical writing experience.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 18/04/2018 @ 11:00 am
Venue : Translational Research Platform for Veterinary Biologicals (TRPVB), 2nd Floor, CUL building, Centre for Animal Health Studies, TANUVAS,Madhavaram MilkColony, Chennai – 5l
Reader’s are requested to follow TANUVAS official advertisement for complete details.