Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) released job notification for 16 Clerk, Admin Officer, Staff Nurse and Other Posts. SVNIRTAR is an autonomous body under Department of Disability Affairs, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India. It provides total medical rehabilitation for the persons with locomotor disabilities and also conducts Bachelor Degree and Postgraduate courses in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy etc. Find SVNIRTAR Recruitment 2015 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Jobs Opportunity in Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) details:
|Administrative Officer||01||Any Degree||40 years|
|Assistant Director (Official Language)||01||Master’s degree||35 years|
|Staff Nurse||03||B.Sc. Nursing||30 years|
|Prosthetist/ Orthotist (Grade-II)||02||Matriculation|
|Surgical Boot Maker (Grade-III)||01||8th Class|
|Operation Theatre Technician (Grade-II)||01||Matriculation|
|Central Sterilizer Technician||01||Matriculation|
|Typist / Clerk (Hindi & English)||01||Matriculation|
|Electrician (Grade-II)||01||10th + ITI|
|Pipe Fitter (Grade-II)||01||10th + ITI|
|Junior Assistant||02||Graduation||40 years|
- Administrative Officer: Degree with 5 years experience in the Administrative Department of the Government/ PSU in a supervisory capacity. Postgraduate qualification in Business Management/ Personnel Management will be preferred.
- Assistant Director (Official Language): Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level. OR Master’s degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery and Registered with of the State Nurses Registration Councils of India. Desirable: Experience in Orthopedic Nursing.
- Radiographer (Grade-II): Matriculation and 3 years Diploma in Radiography with experience as radiographer preferably in Orthopedic Department.
- Prosthetist/ Orthotist (Grade-II): Matriculation, Diploma in Prosthetic & Orthotics from a recognized Institute.
- Surgical Boot Maker (Grade-III): Minimum VIIIth standard pass. Matriculation or equivalent will be preferred and have three years experience in hand shoe making. Preferable: Experience in Surgical Boot making.
- Operation Theatre Technician (Grade-II): Matriculation or Equivalent and Certificate Course in Operation Theatre Technician or 5 years experience in Operation Theatre preferably in Orthopedic Hospital.
- Central Sterilizer Technician: Matriculation and Certificate in Operation Theatre Technician Course from recognized Hospital & Institute or SSD and two years working experience in a major Operation Theatre having well versed in Central Sterilizer Techniques.
- Typist / Clerk (Hindi & English): Matriculation with five years experience. 35 wps in typing on Computer.
- Electrician (Grade-II): ITI certificate with class ‘B’/’A’ Workman’s permit with 2 years experience OR Non-ITI with class ‘B’/’A’ Workman’s permit with 7 years experience
- Pipe Fitter (Grade-II): Matriculation with ITI certificate.
- Junior Assistant: Graduation with 5 years experience.
Follow the notification of SVNIRTAR Recruitment 2015 for eligibility details.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Delhi for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research,
Olatpur, Post: Bairoi, Dist.: Cuttack, Odisha – 754010
Last date for Application: with in 30 days ie, (16/12/2015)
Advertisement date: 16/11/2015
More details and SVNIRTAR Jobs Notification