SVBCH Recruitment 2015. Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital (SVBCH), Silvassa invite application for recruitment of Clerk, DEO, Staff Nurse & Dental Assistant/ Surgeon Posts. Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital, Silvassa was earlier known as Cottage Hospital was started in the year 1952 with a minimum OPD services and Indoor facility. Eligible candidates will be filled on short term contract basis for Community Health Centres & Primary Health Services. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Last date to receive applications 11/04/2015.
Jobs Opportunity in Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital (SVBCH), Silvassa for Clerk, DEO, Staff Nurse & Dental Assistant/ Surgeon
1. Dental Assistant
2. Laboratory Technician
3. Dental Surgeon
4. Staff Nurse
5. Pharmacist (Ayush)
6. Registration Clerk
7. Statistical Assistant/ Data Entry Operator
Age Limit: 30 years (35 years for post no. 3 & 4)
1. HSC (12th Class) owoth 01 year experience in a reputed hospital with knowledge of first Aid.
2. HSC Science and Diploma in Medical Lab Technician course from any recognized institution/ university.
3. Bachelor of Dental Surgery from a recognized institute/ university with one year experience in the field.
4. H.Sc (Science) and General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized institute/ university. Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council.
5. Two years Diploma course of Pharmacy (Ayush) from a recognized Pharmacy College and registered in recognized pharmacy council.
6. 12th Class and English Typing & Hindi Typing.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Silvassa for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
Directorate of Medical & Health Services,
Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Silvassa Pin 396230
Important Date :
Last date to receive application form: 11/04/2015